Translate

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

PETER SIMMONS AND THE SOVEREIGN AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT AMAZON

So, I've finally done it. After all the e-book, Kindle formatting I'm finally done. Peter Simmons and the Sovereign can now be read on Kindle. I love this book. This story and I have spent so much time connecting, it feels like it will forever be a part of me. I am currently busy writing other stories, but Peter Simmons is my personal favourite. It's just...the best. I love it, and that's exactly why people will, too. I was excited when I was putting it together. Not once did I have to force myself to finish a page. So, in one word, enjoy...It's nearly 216, 000 words long! Here's the link:


http://www.amazon.com/Peter-Simmons-Sovereign-1-ebook/dp/B00F5H8GPY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379554706&sr=8-1&keywords=peter+simmons+and+the+sovereign



That's it for now. Going to go back to my laptop and work on becoming a better writer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment