Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

ALIEN INVASION KINDA BOOK

For several days now, I've been seriously contemplating writing a good old alien invasion novel - apocalyptic kind of one. Now, I know I've got aliens in one of my stories - but those are sophisticated, good-looking, really awesome, amiable even - but I'm talking creating a world where beast-ish extraterrestials come in. The type of let's give those ugly mugs a good butt kicking and send them back to wherever the hell they came from.

In addition to that, I've really been looking into Norse and Greek mythology, and it shames me to admit that I still haven't managed to come up with anything that is truly original. Not just written in a new way, but realy new and fresh, with mind-boggling events and characters. I should look into that...

But for now, I'll go listen to some Rihanna - Stay ft Mikky Ekko, then Landa Del Rey's Summertime Sadness and I'll probably finish it up with Adele - Skyfall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment