Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

AMAZON-PUBLISHED AUTHOR DOING HIS THING

So, here's what I wanted to address today: My book entitled Peter Simmons and the Sovereign (currently available for $.99 - I'm practically giving it away for free - here). Here it comes: Peter Simmons and the Sovereign is going to be split into 3 different parts. The reason being that it's nearly 216,000 words long, and already three book reviewers (God thank you for each and every book reviwer out there! They are the best!) have politely rejected me for that specific reason - which is normal, as they are swamped with work.

So, after scratching my head and doing some research on the length of other indie literary works out there, I've decided to publish three around-70,000-word-long books instead. I've already contacted my wonderful illustration artist, Igor Lukyanov, and we're now working on the first installment's cover. So, placed in sequence, you should soon be able to read Peter Simmons and the Vessel of Time, Peter Simmons and the Sarpian Triplets, and Peter Simmons and the Sovereign (by the way, the're gonna be plenty more Peter Simmons books coming somewhere in the near future). In light of that, I'd get the whole thing while I still can. (here)

Here's the blurb: Peter Simmons thinks he is an ordinary boy, before he is abducted by a man with certain special abilities, learns of his inescapable destiny, befriends immortals and becomes famous worldwide. Why? Because Peter Simmons is mankind's last hope for survival.

It is so much more than just that, though! Trust me, I'm not just saying this! The book will carry you away if you let it. Just give it a shot.

Feedback, reviews, support and comments this way please - 'cause everyone is need of those! I can't wait to see how you guys react to it - of course, after all this work, I hope you'll like it. In fact, I hope you'll love it! After all, I've written it for your entertainment, world!

Once again, here's the link to Peter Simmons and the Sovereign. Read it, rate it, review it and discuss it. You will love it! You will! You can also go to Amazon.com, if you like, and type in 'Ramz Artso' in the serch bar to find my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment