Translate

Friday, October 11, 2013

Moving on, Memories

You guys, Peter Simmons and the Vessel of Time is now availabe on Amazon (here). I'm also busy writing Immortal Blood and promoting my books. But that's cool, as I'm enjoying it.

Also, I recently watched 'The Neverending Story' and it reminded me of my childhood. Of all the video game consoles, like Dendy and Sega. I look at PSP now and it has much better graphics, which is insane. It also reminded me of The Lion King and Pocahontas, Peter Pan (who had a huge influence on my storytelling), Mulan, Star Wars, Mortal Kombat, Dead or Alive, Tekken and so much more. It brought back memories of Scooter's 'how much is the fish' and the boy band Five, whose concert I attended when I was a kid. I reminisced about Aliyah and all the other recording artists I used to listen to, like Sisqo. About Cartoon Network before it was changed (I personally believe it was better before, with batman and the Flinstones) and all the numerous Disney series cartoons, such as the DuckTales and Timon and Pumbaa.

I think I'll buy some chips and Coke tomorrow, and have a throwback day by watching videotapes of those golden years.

(Heaving a huge sigh) Oh, the carefree joys of childhood...I'm gonna go and have a Capri Sun - it's too late for a Red Bull.


Image of Peter Simmons and the Vessel of Time:



No comments:

Post a Comment