Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

ALL MY BOOKS

To my awesome readers, here's a link to all of my books. My latest work, entitled Antonia Bells, is a fantasy romance novel for teens. It also has apocalyptic and zombie-like elements in it, if you will - although there aren't any zombies. It's a mix of the Twilight Saga and the Walking Dead, with a touch of Peter Pan and something else.

Let's see what else? Oh, yes, how could I forget? My huge Alienware computer stopped functioning today and the house next to mine was burning, before firefighters put out the flames. There was a huge black cloud screening everything and, as far as I'm aware, there were no casualties. So that's a relief.

Also, I drink so much Red Bull, Powerade and Capri Suns, I should really be getting some sort of discount.

And last but not least, go play Watch Dogs and Tomb Raider 2013. Both of them look amazing. I should get myself a PS4 (PlayStation4) one of these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment