Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2014

I need to write, right?

I've been willing to write a blog about why exactly I haven't been around on my 'website' as much I used to. The answer is I had problems, and in fact, I, to this very day, still do have serious problems. The thing is, I feel it'd be wrong of me to share my personal life, as I'm not yet entirely sure how much I want to reveal about myself to the 'Casual Reader', or 'My Soldiers' who keep me going by reading what I have to say (thank you). Why, I hear you ask? The answer is really quite simple: People have enough on their plate as it is, and I seriously doubt they want to hear a depressing account of somebody's life that'll only spoil their mood. So, ladies and gents, I give you the following:


http://www.tvshow7.eu/how-i-met-your-mother-season-9-episode-10-mom-and-dad/


That's right, a How I Met Your Mother episode.

That aside, the main point of this blog is the following: I dream to become the world's most prolific writer, and with the current rate, the future ain't looking too bright. However, as I said in my penultimate blog, I am back; which means you can expect at least another two books from in the following month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment