Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

HELLO EVERYONE

So, here I am, writing my first post on Blogger.  The reasons being (a) I hope to interact with people who share my interests, and (b) I'd like to generate excitement about what I enjoy doing most, which is writing and creating worlds.

I'm currently in the tedious process of awaiting my ISBNS, and as soon as I receive them I plan to publish my first book, a fantasy novel titled Peter Simmons and the Sovereign, which is the first installment in the Peter Simmons series, on Kindle, as well as on several other 'e-book readers'.

Of course as soon as I upload Peter Simmons and the Sovereign to the necessary sites, I'll post links for it.

Let's see, what else can I say? I'm currently working on a novelette called Victoria Carnahan, which is the shortest written work I've ever produced. Unfortunately, I haven't yet given it to anyone to read and rate. However, Peter Simmons has been read by a number of people, all whom supposedly loved it. Which is very nice to hear.

Now, I'd like to conclude this post by talking about my main source of inspiration and motivation, for one needs both in order to keep trudging through life. Kindness, is what does it for me, as well as love. And here are both at their very best in this wonderful youtube video.

Anyhow, I guess that's all for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment